Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday 8-17-08

So I always brag about how great the student services are at sawgrass every sunday. This last sunday was not up to what I like to call sawgarss standard. The projector did not want to work right no matter what I did, the dvd player for the TV at the entrance broke out of the blue, and the adapter for the lights controller was lost so we could only set them on and not be able to play with them and the colors.

But we were determine to serve God and the students to the best we could. The worship lead by Shannon was great and the message that God had for the students through me was on the money or so I was told and decor was coverd by Craiger and my cuzin Alex. In fact today a student messaged me telling me "church was cool sunday" , thanks for that Jessica I needed to hear that. Great job fighting through the mess of things that went wrong this sunday team.

Next Sunday things will run smoothly..

God bless you guys!

No comments: