Sunday, August 3, 2008

Getting Naked


So the one situation has turned into two now. This series at FRC has been about getting naked and I am going to get naked about my feelings right now, I will not go into details about the two things bothering me at the moment one of which came to the surface today. What do I feel being in the midst of these two situations? Well it is a mix of feelings it is hard to pin point as many times it feel’s surreal. But if I had to say words I guess it would be things like, hurt, frustrated, loss of control, and un happy. Is God in control of all this? YES He is. Have I talked to God about these two things? Yes, but like I said one came out in the open today the other has been answered and answered again to me and I just have to be still in Him. The new one well I guess it will be like a box of chocolates we will see what we get. If you look at the blog bellow you will see were God has answered yet one more time my first problem. But now we have a new one and its big to me, I am not sure if it’s as big or bigger than the first but its big nothing life threatening but it’s something I care about with all my heart.

Its funny how some people have told me things about my first problem, those more mature in Christ have understood why I am doing what I am doing concerning that because of answered prayers from God concerning that problem. I will listen to him and His Voice of truth.


Some of you might be wondering what is troubling Jesse so much but the truth is you don’t need to know the core of the problem you just need to know the feelings because being naked is about the feelings not the problems that cause them. I am happy and the way I look at all this is that I must be doing something right in my life because the devil keeps trying to bring me down but I am welded to the Rock. Some of you know both problems others just know one or the other. If you are from FRC Sawgrass pray for your Student Pastor Jesse so that the Lord keep him strong.

Thank you & God bless,
Me

4 comments:

Kim said...

Lord Father;
i pray you help Jesse in his time of need right now. He is Your true and faithful servant. He is asking for your guidance right now. Please place your hand upon him and let him feel Yyour presence. Guide him and keep him, help him to keep his eyes on You and not the devil's distractions. Its in your precious name that I pray.
Amen
Love you Jeese, endure and perservere, you are growing! (spiritually that is :O)

Anonymous said...

It seems that y ou are under attack from the enemy. May the armor of God protect you along with your faith, fellow brothers and sisters supporting you. I understand about feelings and how sometimes feelings and the mind and betray you. Listen to your heart, the heart is true and hears the Holy Spirit. We are with you, if you need help to conquire this wall, ask us and we will help. Ask God and he will push it down.

Craig Stephens said...

im praying for you bro... remember His will is more important than our own desires. stay focused on what He wants and you'll get through it. but i bet youre tired of all this generic spiritual advice... go take a walk, that always helps a little.

Anonymous said...

Some time we humans think that every think bad that happen to as is because (the enemy) but what really is going on is that we put those (problem) or (situation) in front of GOD , and what we need to do is put ANY situation behind GOD so we can see how BIG is our GOD and then you see that the problem is not that big.Any way Jesse GOD Bess you I have this for you.

2 Corinthians 12 9 & 10

9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.