Friday, July 4, 2008

It was only a DREAM.....




So last night I woke up about 1million times. I had nightmares all night long but I can only remember one of them. See last night while I was trying to sleep I had a dream were I was driving my car down the road ( I think I75) and all of a sudden there was a huge log just sitting in the middle of my lane. I noticed only my right tire was going to hit it so I tried to center myself and run it over with both tires because at the speed I was going and the size of this log if I only hit it with one tire I knew I would flip. Well I tried to react in time but just missed hitting it with my other tire. What happen next in my dream was crazy, my car started to turn on its side two tires and began to skid on two tires ( it should have flipped) I held on to my steering wheel as tight as I could and tried to regain control of everything but there was only so much I could do. I do however remember just thinking of God during this whole ordeal and feeling he was in complete control. I was not nervous or scared I actually felt peace in the middle of all things. This dream was very vivid I could see everything happening in slow motion and even see other cars behind me at times. Well as I skidded on two tires, I felt the rest of the car coming down until I was on all 4 tires and regained control. I remember thanking God and kept on driving without skipping a beat I didn’t even pull to a side. This all happened in darkness it could have been early morning or at night but there was no sun out.

I have no idea what this dream means, could be something could be nothing. Maybe it was Gods way of letting me know that there is about to be a speed bump in my life and not to worry because he will be in control and I will not skip a beat. Bottom line is I don’t know what it meant and I ask that you who are reading this to pray for me incase it’s something.

What do you think this dream meant????

God bless you guys,
Jesse

ps. thats not my room... but i have the same bed and night stand lol cool i found that pic on google ha ha ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jesse. Crazy dream. I don't know if you have been worrying about anything lately but this might be God's way of letting you know that whatever your going through, He is going to be there right by your side pulling you through it and taking control. I think the best part of this is dream is that( even though it was a dream) your faith and trust in God is so strong that you called on Him in your time of need and ,like always, He came through.
Maybe there is a bump in your road approaching but, at least now you have reassurance that,in the end,everything is going to be just find.

Love you Jesse and hope you get some sleep tonight.

P.S How is your foot?

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about this all day. Seriously I have since early this noting when I read it. I had numerous reasons even thought about calling my sister who has a dream book. My heart has told me that this dream is a rrasieance dream that everything will be alright. The log represents your foot, your injury. And that was your bump in the road. You threw it all to God to take control and through prayer all is well. Its just been on your mind so much you dream about it. As we know God has spoken to diciples through dreams and he has done so again in a ridle. But I can see it now and I believe in my heart so do you.

God bless my friend.

Scotty

Kim said...

I think it means you need to sell your car and buy a SUV that can handle logs in the road!!!
Kim :O)