Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have never been so busy,,, yet so Rested

The last few months have been a total blur for me. So many things have happened in all parts of my life that its hard to keep track of. One thing is for sure between church,school and work time has been extremely limited. For a period of time i was extremely stressed because i did not have time to rest and just take in the scenery. I was trying to teach at church, do all my school work, spend time with family and friends, lead a small group, deal with daily problems and learn the guitar. There were days my head didn't hit the pillow until 1am because I would end up at the gym to work out at 11pm. Well one day I just stopped and got organized dropped the guitar and limited other activities. Today I find my self really busy yet so rested, i have weekly and monthly church meetings as well as all my school work and all other activities previously stated not to mention being the new student pastor at FRC Sawgrass so i am busier then when i started. Yet I still have time for everything and I don't feel tired till Sunday afternoon after church. It seems my prayers asking God to keep me energized enough to fulfill my week and be able to serve him to my full capacity have worked. One thing is for sure when you give your self to God in all parts of life and work on his will for your life you will always be taken care of. Today i am the busiest i have ever been in my life, yet rested like never before.

Thank you Lord,

No comments: