Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waiting Patiently


Psalm 37:7
7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;

Today I was listening to a pastor preach and this was the main point. This is probably one of the most difficult things for us, to do be still and wait patiently. I have been waiting for a while but at times I have not been too patient in my wait. This is something that is very hard for us to do because we like things when we want them and sometimes God says no its not time yet for this, first I want you to learn a few things and I want the people around you to learn a few things as well. But if we are impatient we miss the lesson and make the wait longer. The good thing is that with patience in him we will be exalted when the time comes. God is always good and his promises are the real deal we just have to follow his direction. Will you wait patiently? I am trying to be still and wait patiently and it is not easy but you can do it with Jesus.

34 Wait for the LORD
and keep his way.
He will exalt you to inherit the land;

God bless,


Jesse