Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Matthew 7:24

24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24


We live in Florida and we know how much damage a hurricane can do to us. A couple of years ago we had a hurricane I believe it was Wilma, wish I could go back to that year but I digress that hurricane caused a tornado to pass by my area and it tore off 80% of my roof. But my house stood because the foundation was well placed on the ground. Jesus is the rock were our house is built we need to hear EVERY word he said and put it to practice in our life, we need to ask for forgiveness when we sin and ask God to help us be perfect like his son. We need to study Jesus and have a relationship with him so that we like a well built house on a rock can withstand the hurricanes of life and have the promise of a lifetime with God in heaven.

Do you want to accept Christ as your savior and ask for forgiveness of your sins?

God bless,

No comments: